Hey Friends! A bunch of little things have been happening, so I decided to get on and blog about them. Let's start with today's to do list: Tonight I'm making party favors for my sister's Baby Shower that is this weekend. I'm also putting some final touches on a surprise, which I'll have to reveal at a later point. I have my inservice at my internship tomorrow, so I need to finalize that and then print out copies for everyone, which is going to require a trip up to school. Call me lazy, but I'm driving ... it's snowing and I don't want the copies of my inservice to get wet (never mind the fact that a book bag would keep them dry). I'm trying my hands at Chicken Enchilladas (spelling?) tonight, so I hope those turn out delicious. Going right along with the cooking - and the fact that I have my inservice tomorrow, I'm also making Oreo Pudding Pie tonight to take with me tomorrow. I think that about ends it with my to do list for tonight. And .... unfortunately, I skipped the gym today.
This past weekend I went home to see my sister. Lesson #1, don't drink heavily the night before you want to go home. Friday night was AirBand, and needless to say, I drank a lot that night. I even decided that drinking should become part of the developmental sequence!! Anyhow, I took a nap Saturday when I got home, and then helped my sister start creating the nursery, and then Mom and I went shopping for a bunch of odds and ends! Sunday I went to church with my family, and then Kristen took me ice fishing with her friend Issac. It was not a good day to fish, as the fish didn't want to bite. We didn't get any bites in the almost 5 hours that we were out - and we went to two different locations! I can feel the muscles in my back that I used to drill the holes in the ice.
This internship is almost over - March 7th is my last day. That means after that I have 9 weeks until GRADUATION!!!! I guess that means I have to start thinking about where I want to travel to within the next year. Any suggestions from anyone? Any places people want to go and visit, and if I happen to be there, it would provide you with an excuse to come and visit?
Ok, time to sign off now. I need to get crack-a-lacking (yes, I DID just use that word) on my to-do list for this evening!
Have a great day friends! Keep smiling!
Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment