road from me. It pretty much has a little
bit of everything! A "sampling" if you will.
Take note of the lack of a front yard!!!
The pic to the R is a decorated surf board! HAHA ... and with the Palm Trees, it looks like it should be in FL, not AZ!
And this house has Santa in the front yard! Doesn't he look a little warm, with his red suit on in the middle of the desert!
A flowering cactus!
A non-flowering cactus!
Rock pile in my front Larger green plant in Sunset from my back yard!
yard! my front yard!
That might be one of my favorite pictures (of the sunset) ... but it has nothing on the sunsets over the water!!
I realize there is water in this picture - but its not Lake Erie or Lake Ontario!
This tree looks like a giant Pineapple! HAHAHA!
Ok, I hope these pictures gave everyone a little idea of the "vegetation" that I have out here. NO ONE has a yard ... well, that has grass, anyhow. I guess one's water bill to have a grass yard is out of this world!!
Feel free to let me know you're reading by saying hi in the comments section!
Not sure when my next post will be or what it will be about. If anyone's inquiring mind wants to know, please say something!
4 comments:
omg that is awesome! I love it! To bad they weren't decorated but that might be kinda difficult. Thanks for the vegetation update! It was great.
Lauri (Laura)
P.S. I love the fire hydrant too!
Hey Juls,
So funny story the pineapple looking one Ash and I saw similar ones on Australia!!!! Who would have thunk it???
<3 Amanda
Hi Jules,
Loved the cacti. I especially loved the palm tree.
I'm still truckin'. Can't wait for Saturday. Going to sign the contract for my wedding reception!! Yay!
Love and Miss you!
Lisa
I'm sure you've gathered by now that rocks are a front yard in az. Although in phoenix people did lay down sod and spent a pretty penny trying to keep it green in the HOT az summer!!!! Have a safe trip home tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment