If you are bored, mapquest Lake Havasu City, AZ and look at a map of the town - and then you'll understand the title of today's post!
The past week of my life has been spent in the car driving across our beautiful nation (From Erie, PA to Lake Havasu City, AZ) ... I'm going to take the next few days and post pictures .... ENJOY!
I'm starting with the end ... Here are some pictures of my HOUSE that I'm living in for the next 3 weeks!!
AND YES, THIS IS MY BIG SCREEN TV ... notice my reflection in the screen!!!
My kitchen with a breakfast "nook" ... I don't know if that's really what it's called ... but its fun, nonetheless!
And here is my kitchen table! Fun fact ... notice the China Closet on the left ... its the same China set that my parents have!!! CRAZY!!
GUEST BEDROOMS!
One has a queen sized bed.
One has two twin beds.
Too bad I'm only here for 3 weeks!

My bedroom ... queen sized bed ... and yes, that's my teddy bear on the one pillow!!!
The wall with the window in it also has a door outside to a patio which runs the length of the house!

This is my bathroom. It has 2 sinks, a jacuzzi, a large shower,
and a toilet in its own room. This picture was taken standing inside
HUGE walk-in closet!!
In an attempt to spare you all, I'll stop with this last picture ... of a wall hanging in my room that I love! This house is so beautifully decorated! Like I already said, too bad I'm only here 3 weeks!

My bedroom ... queen sized bed ... and yes, that's my teddy bear on the one pillow!!!
The wall with the window in it also has a door outside to a patio which runs the length of the house!
This is my bathroom. It has 2 sinks, a jacuzzi, a large shower,
and a toilet in its own room. This picture was taken standing inside
HUGE walk-in closet!!
In an attempt to spare you all, I'll stop with this last picture ... of a wall hanging in my room that I love! This house is so beautifully decorated! Like I already said, too bad I'm only here 3 weeks!
3 comments:
HEY JULIE!
So good to see some pictures and your house looks great! I agree- too bad that you're only there for 3 weeks! I love that TV- so jealous!!
Have a great time in AZ- live it up! Can't wait to hear from you soon!
Katie
Jeez oh man. . .what did you tell them, that you are a doctor or something and you need some wicked awesome place to live???
love it!
love you/miss you!
Hi Julie!
Sorry it has taken my soooo long to get back to you! I know you must be busy but I just want to say hi.
Your house is really nice! Jealous!
Thesis presentation on Sat :/ oh dear!
I miss you terribly and I love you!
Lisa
Post a Comment